6 Days 5 Nights
Tour Name : Turkey Tours 5 / 6 Day Trip
Travel Duration : 5Night 6 Day
Service Level : Private Tours
Travel Destinations : Cappadocia, Konya , Egiridir Lake, Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Ephesus
DAY 1 : Arrival to Cappadocia
Upon arrival to Kayseri or Will be met at airport, assistance and transfer to the hotel. There you will have a briefing . Overnight in Antalya..
Overnight: Cappadocia – Meals (NA)
DAY 2 : North Cappadocia
Cappadocia Optional Early Morning Activitiy;
* Balloon Flight Tour in Cappadocia – It offers sweeping views of the rocky landscape of Cappadocia.
*Goreme Open Air Musuem – (The best rock-cut churches & monasteries of Cappadocia with frescoes. These churches were designed by some professional artist of Constantinapolis in Byzantine era ).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses – We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing and feeling the cave life in the earlier times.
* The Pigeon Valley – The valley which is housing thousands of Dove-cotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappadocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well. We see the natural rock formations resemble the mushrooms with some monks caves in them. Here the monks secluded themselves from the community to feel closer
to God just like Simeon of Syria who lived a top of pillar in a small room for 37
* Avanos – Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia which is located on the banks of Red River .Its inhabitants produced poettery since it was estabilshed till today .
* Dervent valley – also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.Here depends on your imagination power you may see many rock formatins look like different figures..The most remarkable one is the siting stone camel…
* Urgup fairy-chimneys – They are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top. There are 5 mushroom -like rock formations just like a family *Rose Valley -One of the best places to watch the sun set in Cappadocia .The color of the valley turns to pink even red in the end of the day .
**The sun set is optional. If you have time we will show you the sun set.
Otherwise we just see the valley in the end of the day and go back to your hotel
Overnight: Cappadocia – Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows
DAY 3 : South Cappadocia -Konya ( 250km) Morning Pick up from Cappadocia hotels (Between 09:00 to 09:30) * Derinkuyu Underground City – The biggest underground settlement in the world which was used as a shelter by Christians of Cappaodcia especially in 7th
and 8th C AD.
* Ihlara Valley, enjoy an easy hike through the best part of the valley along the Melendiz stream, look up and see many of Byzantine era churches, chapels, monasteries and hermits’ caves.
*Belisirma Village- Located in the middle of Ihlara Canyon. The walk ends up at the village and have the lunch here beside the river.
* Selime Monastery – It has a great view looking down the valley. The complexes were carved into volcanic rock outcroppings during the Byzantine period.
• Sultanhan Caravanserai (Silk Road Hotel from 13 C )- The biggest caravanserai in the world.
Meals (Breakfast & Lunchand dinner)
DAY 4 : Konya- Egirdir Lake – Pamukkale ( 390 km )
We explore Koonya city wich was capital city of Selcuk Empire in 12 th and 13th C.
*Konya Mevalana Museum -The Ruling Monastery of The Mevlevi religious Order which isbased on human love and tolerance.We see Mevlana tomb ( the founder of Mevleve religous order and mystic ), The dervishes rooms , The kitechen , Belonging of Mevlana and dervishes belonging.
* Ince Minareli Madrasah ( A University from 13 C AD Seljuk Era ) and depart
* Alaaddin Hill and Mosque, The mosque built on the Alaaddin Hill, is the oldest historical building in Anatolia from the Seljuk period. (1116-1156). After lunch, Drive to Egirdir LAke
* We drive around Egirdir Lake which is sourounded by mountains and has the clearest water in Turkey.
arrival to Spa hotel and check in
Overnight in Pamukkale
Meals (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
DAY 5 : Pamukkale -Kusadasi ( 200 km )
“A great combination of Historical, natural sites & An ancient city of love and architecture”
* Pamukkale; the beautiful, cascading, snow-white terraced cliff-side basins and hot spring water famous for the healing properties of their thermal mineral
* Hierapolis; an ancient Hellenic and Roman city. See the vast Necropolis Roman basilica baths, Domitian gate, latrines, Agora, Colonnaded Street, Byzantine Gate, Roman fountains, and Grand Theatre.
Afternoon departure to Kusadasi. Arrival around 1700 pm and check in hotel and enjoy the water front of
Kusadasiwhere there are many restaurants , bars, cafeteterias…
“Extra admission fee for historical Thermal pool”
Overnight in Selcuk or Kusadasi – Meals (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
DAY 6 : Ephesus & Selcuk and transfer to Izmir airport “A day devoted to the largest open air Museum of Turkey ephesus .” * Ephesus; tour starts from the upper entrance gate. The Baths of Varius, Odeon, Prytaneion, Fountain of Polio, The Gate of Heracles, State Agora, Temple of Hadrian, Temple of Domitian, Library of Celsus, Great Theater and Harbor Street with the Necropolis will be visited.
* House of the Virgin Mary; where she spent her last days on a mountain
* The Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of ancient world was a famous place of pilgrimage of pagans for centuries.It was known the biggest temple dedicated to Artemis when it was built in 8 th C. BC.
*St. John’s Basilica, a great church built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century on the slopes of Ayasoluk Hill near the center of Selcuk over Saint John Tomb. we see the ruins of the church and tomb of saint john .
* Sirince – Old Town, famous for its traditional Greek Houses built in 18 th and 19 th C. The fruits wine of Şirince is very famous. , After we visit the town we have wine at one of the wine shops and departure to Izmir airport in late
Notes :You can make any changes on the programme, if our programs are not suitable for you. We can work together on your itinerary
Price includesTour Includes ✅ 5 nights accommodations based on bed and breakfast ✅ 6 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners ✅ Professional licensed English speaking guide ✅ All entrance fees to the sites stated above the itinerary ✅ All airport transfers by private vehicle ✅ All transportation by A/C ´NO SMOKING’ vehicle ✅ Domestic flight tickets
Price excludes❌Drinks on mails ❌Personel expencess ❌Visa Fees ❌TravelInsurance ❌Medical services